The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining a relationship between the agency and the client. They serve as the primary client point-of-contact facilitating professional, service-focused communication on a daily basis. Candidates for this position must work to understand the needs of our clients and manage agency staff and resources accordingly. Candidates must be comfortable leading and managing an account team.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following traits and characteristics: strategic, analytical, approachable, diplomatic, imaginative, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, superior communication skills, persistent, and persuasive.
Knowledge of the gaming industry and production management is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cohesively work with other departments to ensure successful project completion according to deadlines
- Successfully develop execute strategic plans to meet and exceed client expectations
- Review creative concepts to ensure meeting of all established guidelines before client submittal
- Effectively communicate and build professional/positive relationships with assigned clients
- Formulate and deliver year-over-year analysis for all assigned clients
- Deliver all concepts to assigned clients for final approval
- Develop and monitor budgets for all assigned clients
- Plan, prepare and execute external and internal meetings
- Successfully implement an up-sell strategy to increase annual team revenue
- Occasional travel required
- BS/BA in a related field
- 4+ years’ experience prior advertising or marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and G Suite
- New Business and Proposal writing experience
- Public speaking and budget management experience
- Print and direct mail experience
- Casino/Gaming marketing experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com