We are looking for a trustworthy Accounting Associate to ensure our company produces accurate and timely payments and related billing.
The Accounting Associate will support the Director of Finance & Human Resources in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department. He or she will manage all aspects of Accounts Payable, maintain document filings as well as perform timely account reconciliation by verifying entries and comparing them to billing.
You must be proficient at data entry and have great attention to detail. Your analytical ability is a valuable asset while your communication skills can make a difference for vendor relationships.
Organization and multi-tasking are paramount.
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Review invoices and expense reports for proper coding and approvals
- Follow up on any errors, discrepancies and invoices not submitted on time
- Compile and process information such as media and third-party invoices
- Ensure that all outside invoices are accurately added to the billing system
- Match A/P invoices with client billing to ensure accuracy
- Process check requests, match with purchase order or support document
- Reconcile corporate credit card statement, obtain receipts and authorized approvals
- Prepare invoices and documentation for monthly client billing
- Prepare and process annual 1099s
- Process credit card payments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven experience in processing the full cycle of accounts payable
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com