Foundry is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is the ideal role for a candidate with at least three years of digital marketing experience that is looking to up their game and learn the ins-and-outs of working for a high-performing marketing team.
Foundry is a full-service advertising agency located in downtown Reno with clients across B2B, Travel and Tourism, Education, and many other industries. We are seeking an organized, self motivated and tech-savvy candidate with demonstrated experience in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the digital team as needed on SEO and paid campaigns under the direction of our Digital Strategy Director. You’ll also be responsible for supporting administrative functions within the team including the creation of projects and tasks in our project management system, developing project briefs, and assisting with developing best practice documentation.
- Support on multiple client accounts simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Support in the execution and ongoing optimization of paid marketing campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook Business Manager.
- Support on ad copy and landing page creation for paid media campaigns.
- Support in writing SEO optimized content for improved organic rankings.
- Enter projects and tasks into Foundry’s project management system
- Follow-up with account team members to ensure projects are moving as needed to hit deadlines.
- Provide additional support to the digital team as needed
- 3+ years SEO and paid media experience
- Experience managing paid media campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience copywriting for digital ads
- Experience researching and optimizing websites for SEO
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Desired Skills and Experience
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- HubSpot Certified
- Experience with WordPress
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org