Foundry is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist/Coordinator to join our team. This is the ideal role for a candidate with a couple of years of digital marketing experience that is looking to up their game and learn the ins and outs of working for a high performing marketing team.
Foundry is a full-service advertising agency located in downtown Reno with clients across the hospitality, travel and tourism, gaming, B2B, automotive, professional sports, health & wellness and education industries. We are seeking an organized, creative, energetic, self-motivated and tech-savvy person with demonstrated experience in digital marketing to join our team of rockstars. The ideal candidate will have basic experience in owned and earned digital media channels such as SEO and email, along with paid channels including Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have duties of both a marketing specialist and a department coordinator. As a marketing specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the digital team as needed on SEO, display, paid social and search marketing campaigns under the direction of our Digital Strategy Director. As a department coordinator, you’ll be responsible for coordinating our administrative functions within the team including the creation of projects and tasks in our project management system, developing briefs, taking notes in meetings and following up directly with clients.
- Support on multiple client accounts simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals
- Support in the execution and ongoing optimization of display, paid social and search marketing campaigns
- Support on ad copy and landing page creation for performance
- Support in writing SEO optimized content for improved organic rankings
- Enter projects and tasks into Foundry’s project management system
- Take detailed meeting notes that clearly define next steps and actions
- Complete website and creative briefs during digital projects
- Follow-up with traffic managers and the account team members to ensure projects are moving as needed to hit deadlines
- Support in the creation of new business proposals
- Provide additional support to the digital team as needed
- 1+ years SEO and SEM experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Experience with copywriting for digital ads
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify and MailChimp
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com