Foundry is seeking a full-time Social Media Coordinator to join our team. We are a Reno-based, full-service advertising agency. We specialize in helping businesses of all sizes and industries achieve their marketing goals through smart strategic thinking and effective creative solutions.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing a wide range of social media pages for multiple clients, helping develop social media strategy, and working closely with the entire team to make sure goals and deadlines are met.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following traits and characteristics: strategic, analytical, approachable, diplomatic, imaginative, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, superior communication skills, persistent, and persuasive.
- Reporting and analytics
- Event strategy and coverage
- Client strategy meetings
- Reporting on status calls
- Going to conferences and community events
- Creating and scheduling content
- Photo/video shoot direction
- Coordinating influencer relations and outreach
- Staying up to date with industry news and best practices
Required for Candidate:
- Agency or in-house social media experience preferred
- Positive attitude and detail-oriented
- Be up to speed on what is happening in the fast-changing world of social and digital media
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, consulting and communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Must be able to work in a group setting and be a team player
- Agency or in-house social media marketing experience
- Experience with: strategic social media, project management, digital marketing
- Superior time-management skills with an efficient work ethic
- Basic photography & videography skills
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related subject matter
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com