Are you ready to turn big ideas into beautiful and engaging sites? To brainstorm with a passionate team of creative souls? To build inspiring brands from the ground up? Then you’re ready to join us.
Who We Are
Foundry is a full-service integrated advertising agency located in downtown Reno with a national roster of clients across B2B, Gaming, Travel and Tourism, Education, Healthcare, and many other industries.
We are seeking a full-time Web Services Director/Manager to join our team. The title will be based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate. This is the ideal role for a candidate with at least three years of experience in digital marketing, web development and project management that is looking for a collaborative and rewarding environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
We want an organized, self-motivated and tech-savvy candidate that has the ability to lead and inspire our team of developers in creating cost-effective, best-in-class websites for clients ranging from small local businesses to large enterprises. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment.
As the Web Services Director/Manager you will be responsible for the daily oversight of our web development team as we design and develop new websites, provide ongoing maintenance and site updates, and develop custom web applications for clients. You’ll meet with clients and create scopes of work and pricing recommendations for new business proposals. In addition, you’ll be responsible for trafficking web projects and tasks in our project management system, developing project briefs, and assisting with developing best practice documentation.
- Provide daily oversight to the web development team while ensuring high-quality client work, along with high levels of employee work satisfaction and retention.
- Meet with prospective new clients to validate development requirements and provide scopes of work and pricing recommendations.
- Partner with the design team to streamline our processes and tech stack to ensure we’re bringing innovative designs to life as efficiently as possible.
- Review team member capacity and traffic projects and requests to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Simplify complex development concepts to clients and internal teams in a manner that ensures alignment.
- Audit website performance and provide recommendations for improvements in speed, user experience and conversion.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in web design and development and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems as they are identified.
- Communicate and work effectively across internal departments to ensure consistency and nurture collaboration on digital projects
- 3+ years experience overseeing the design, creation, and implementation of professional websites
- Strong knowledge of website development process – from idea concept through implementation
- Demonstrated collaboration, communication and project management skills
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on coding experience
- Experience with Google Optimize, Optimizely or VWO
- Experience presenting to small groups
- Previous agency experience
- Leadership/management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in marketing, business, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org